2018 Honda Fit consumer reviews

$16,190–$17,990 MSRP range

side view of 2018 Fit Honda

94% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of 5):

  • Comfort 4.6
  • Interior design 4.7
  • Performance 4.6
  • Value for the money 4.8
  • Exterior styling 4.8
  • Reliability 4.8

It's been discontinued by Honda - WHY?

I love my 2018 new for me Fit. It's has 4 doors and a hatchback. The middle seats flip over to make a larger cargo area. The climate controls work very well. It has a "Eco" button, which saves gas, when you want. It has two kinds of plug in stations. It hooks up with Bluetooth and I can take phone calls.

Show full review

2018 Honda Fit Sport

Just bought it, so it's good so far. Very low front end and not the greatest in the snow. But, other than that I really like it. It was fun to order the extra accessories to personalize to my liking.

Show full review

Always wanted a Fit since they first came out!

Exceeding all my expectations, fun to drive, still learning all the bells & whistles & having the time of my life!!! This white orchids pearl color is simply beautiful, like someone mixed in fairy dust with the white making the color look truly effervescent. I'm over the moon with my purchase.

Show full review

Perfect Caf

My 2018, six speed, sport edition Honda fit, is small on the outside but roomy on the inside. It has pick up, even though it has a small, fuel efficient engine. Easy to parallel park in the city! Amazing infotainment system!

Show full review

Handles very well for a cheap car

This vehicle is very responsive. Multiple cameras make parking a breeze. Adequate pick up. Improved noise levels over 2017. Seats are like rocks but what can you expect from a car that costs less than 20k

Show full review

Great dealership; great value

Best value - top Consumer Reports pick - there's a reason why - 6th Honda Fit I have owned. Road noise is a bit more than I would like but gas mileage, handling, interior space are all great.

Show full review

From subways to car owner

After using the subway in NYC for 25 years, I moved back to Arizona, where a car is necessary. Doing much research, I purchased the 2018 Honda Fit. The drivers seat could use more room, as I'm six feet tall. The passengers area in back is very comfortable, even for tall passengers. The gas mileage is great. The cargo capabilities are excellent with the back area configurations, especially for transporting art. The safty features are worthy enough to have a lower rates on insurance than my used Nissan Altima. Car has plenty of power for the road. I am happy with my 'Clementine' (orange) car.

Show full review

I've owned one before excellent car

This car is versatile in every sense of the word Lots of luggage room Great gas mileage My 2010 I put 173k on it before I was hit and they totaled it It had the original clutch Never had any issues with that 2010 model Towed my race bike with the car The 2018 is a much improved model over the 2010 model which I owned That's why I bought another one Got 7 years on the battery and went over 50k on a set of tires They even increased the A/C which was a problem on the earlier cars

Show full review

My second Fit, and I love both of them

I wanted something small (to have a lighter impact on the environment), fuel efficient, and fun. The Fit was all that (this little car has more horsepower that my old BMW) and is great fun to drive, especially the paddle shifters! The new one is as reliable as the older (2009) one was, and that one has now been driven may times cross country. Sure, Consumer Reports says the ride is rough, but their readers prefer huge SUVs which are, in case you haven't heard, what's called "stranded technology."

Show full review

Most reliable car I've owned

Everything about this car's design inside & out will make our road trips so much more enjoyable! Spacious, yet close enough to reach, comfortable ride-both front & back, foldable seats, safety features, especially right rear camera, Moon roof audio, plenty accessory ports! LOVE IT ALL!!!

Show full review